However, getting the first salary right will have an impact on the next years of your career and be the base of possible pay rises as well as the next job.
- Get your bi-weekly career newslettersending...
- Follow me on twitter
- 4 Reasons Why Hiring Is No Jigsaw Puzzle http://t.co/G2XAmSDzub about 4 days ago from LinkedIn
- The Ripple Effects You Create as a Manager http://t.co/B4fvdDl4tm about 2 weeks ago from Flipboard
- On #hiring: "#Leadership is teaching. If the leader is a teacher, you will want to hire people who want to learn" Ed #Hess #EdHess #Darden about 2 weeks ago from web
- How To Use A Headhunter http://t.co/TPvHTBd5EO about 2 weeks ago from LinkedIn
- Three Steps for Getting Started in a New Company - Forbes http://t.co/Y9nPavUSWE about 3 weeks ago from LinkedIn
- Tags007 Application Career plan Coaching Competitiveness Counter-offer CV Elevator pitch Emotional intelligence Executive education First job Forbes Graduate Headhunter Hiring Homeless How to International Interview James Bond Job-life-cycle Job ad Job search Las Vegas Lay off Lieutnant Columbo technique LinkedIn Management MBA Mentor Networking Online People skills Peter Drucker Presentation Promotion Reputation management Resignation Resume Right or wrong? Salary Social media Studies Testimonial Unemployment